L2 Koren
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
L2 Koren

L2 Koren Server Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Server is down?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Server is down? Empty Server is down? Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:42 pm

WalkMan

Server is down? or am I having trouble to connect?

2Server is down? Empty Re: Server is down? Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:46 pm

WADAFAK

Yes, it is down.

3Server is down? Empty off Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:48 pm

WalkMan

and have some of the news because it off?

4Server is down? Empty Re: Server is down? Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:51 pm

WADAFAK

Admin is nowhere to be seen, nobody knows wtf is going on. I think im gonna start looking for a new server already.

5Server is down? Empty Server is down? Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:58 pm

WalkMan

I've played on 3 servers with the same type of site, server begins with proper +800 players online, first appearances bug, serv down every hour, always the same problem with npc buffer, say it's hacker attack, but never solve the trouble , spends two months on the server, server fail, administrator disappears, and the donations to go with it.
players and we just wanted to have fun playing, we will seek another server to play, and always the same, is not there anyone in this world that can put on an interlude server without corruption or server problems?

6Server is down? Empty Server is down? Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:01 pm

WalkMan

WalkMan wrote:I've played on 3 servers with the same type of site, server begins with proper +800 players online, first appearances bug, serv down every hour, always the same problem with npc buffer, say it's hacker attack, but never solve the trouble , spends two months on the server, server fail, administrator disappears, and the donations to go with it.
players and we just wanted to have fun playing, we will seek another server to play, and always the same, is not there anyone in this world that can put on an interlude server without corruption or server problems?

I'm not saying that this administrator is corrupt or that the server does not go forward, I'm just talking q'm tired of playing on a home server months

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum