L2 Koren
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
L2 Koren

L2 Koren Server Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Problem whit AIO!!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Problem whit AIO!!!!!!!! Empty Problem whit AIO!!!!!!!! Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:00 pm

iFreeX

iFreeX

GM why i dont have skills?? i dont have buff and skills... :// why???

2Problem whit AIO!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Problem whit AIO!!!!!!!! Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:15 am

Admin

Admin

iFreeX wrote:GM why i dont have skills?? i dont have buff and skills... :// why???

your aio time has ended... again to have free AIO u need to be clan leader and have 10+ active people.... unfortunetly I cannot login from my location at the moment but as soon as i can u can show me your clan. And if the requirments meet ill provide you with an AIO

https://l2koren.forumotion.com

3Problem whit AIO!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Problem whit AIO!!!!!!!! Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:47 am

abecikxp

abecikxp

Admin wrote:
iFreeX wrote:GM why i dont have skills?? i dont have buff and skills... :// why???

your aio time has ended... again to have free AIO u need to be clan leader and have 10+ active people.... unfortunetly I cannot login from my location at the moment but as soon as i can u can show me your clan. And if the requirments meet ill provide you with an AIO

Can you tell me WHY aio must be in clan? I don;t like play in any clan , when i want have aio i need create and login another 10 characters ? Thats is funny

BTW
you forgot something ? Add Global Gk and npc buffers to npcpos.txt isn hard!

4Problem whit AIO!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Problem whit AIO!!!!!!!! Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:35 am

iFreeX

iFreeX

Im clan leader and have 30 ppl in clan and Yesterday have 13 ppl maks online.. but you are dont online.. i need AIO for clan to invite new ppl and easy game..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]